I work part time and will endeavor to respond on my next working day.

If you need urgent help with your mental health, please contact your GP. Out of hours, call NHS 111 for help accessing services.

If you are in crisis, please make an emergency appointment with your GP, attend A & E at your local hospital or call 999.

You can call Samaritans on 116 123 to talk to someone at any time, day or night, 24/7.